65/21 Dawes Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th April 2021
Rent ID: 4352707
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Furnished Apartment
Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name and number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
Presenting modern finishes and quality inclusions, this executive two bedroom apartment embodies contemporary living. Beautifully styled with high quality furniture, this property offers executive living at it's finest. Within walking distance to the Manuka and Kingston shopping precincts and a host of lifestyle facilities.and#8201;and#8193;
- Fully furnished with luxury inclusions and style
- Abundance of natural light and neutral decor throughout
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances and stone bench tops
- Generously proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Chic bathrooms, ensuite with relaxing bath tub and double basin
- Large sun drenched balcony perfect for entertaining
- Two secure underground car-parks with lift access
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Perfectly positioned adjacent bus stop servicing major routes
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- No energy efficiency rating available
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kingston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 65/21 Dawes Street, Kingston.