65/208 Pacific Highway,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121074
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This beautifully presented light filled two bedroom apartment is situated at the sought after Horizon Towers, offering resort style facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium and 24 hour on-site security. Close to station, Westfield shops, cinemas, restaurants and some of the region's best schools.
- Open plan living and dining with polished timber floor.
- Spacious 2 bedrooms all with built-ins, main with ensuite
- Stylish kitchen with gas appliances including dishwasher
- An abundance of bench and cupboard storage
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Sunny terrace balcony
- Lock up garage
- Safe security complex with CCTV and in ground pool Gym facility
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Hornsby is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 65/208 Pacific Highway, Hornsby.