65/151 Adelaide Terrace,
East Perth, WA 6004
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd February 2022
Rent ID: 3806353
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 1x1 Two Storey Apartment in East Perth with Pool.
TIPS TO GET APPROVED
1. Apply before viewing. This way your references get a chance to reply in time.
2. Arrive early or on time to the home open. We arrive early to viewings but leave at the end of the viewing time. We cannot stay to give you a private viewing after the home open has ended as we will be heading to our next viewing.
3. We only accept 12 month initial leases. We are looking for long-term tenants only. We do not provide short-term or holiday accommodation.
4. You or someone for you has to view the property in person.
5. When you view, advise if you would like your application to proceed or not.
6. Applications are only sent to the owner once you have viewed the property.
7. You can withdraw anytime before your application is submitted to the owner without it affecting your ability to apply through us again.
8. Applications are only accepted via 2apply. www.crashrealty.com.au/tenants
9. You MUST register to view.
10. Viewings without registered attendees may be cancelled at anytime.
Modern furnished two storey apartment with beautiful views of Langley Park. Consisting of 1 bedroom plus study nook, this beautifully appointed apartment maximises quality of lifestyle and offers relaxed resort style living. Just a short stroll to the Swan River and the Central City shopping area. Inspect today!
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Modern furnishings
- Laundry & wash room
- Secure Parking
- Store Room
- Stunning lap pool
- Fully equipped gym
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in East Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 65/151 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth.