65/151 Adelaide Terrace,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3806353
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 1x1 Two Storey Apartment in East Perth with Pool.
Modern furnished two storey apartment with beautiful views of Langley Park. Consisting of 1 bedroom plus study nook, this beautifully appointed apartment maximises quality of lifestyle and offers relaxed resort style living. Just a short stroll to the Swan River and the Central City shopping area. Inspect today!
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Modern furnishings
- Laundry & wash room
- Secure Parking
- Store Room
- Stunning lap pool
- Fully equipped gym
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
If you wish to attend a scheduled home open you must register. Opens without registered attendees will be cancelled. If there is a change, registered attendees will be informed.
BOOKING AN INSPECTION IS EASY!
Simply click on the "Make An Enquiry" OR "Email The Agent" button for the rental property you wish to view. Enter your details and choose the inspection time that suits you. A registration email or text message will be sent to you immediately. Confirm your attendance by selecting the "Register" button. We will see you there.
- Apply through 2apply
- You can apply subject to viewing
- You can apply without viewing
- Applications are processed immediately
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in East Perth is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 65/151 Adelaide Terrace, East Perth.