64A Trevor Street,
Bellbird Park, QLD 4300
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th May 2021
Rent ID: 2967061
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BED BEAUTY IN THE TRANQUIL HARRY'S POCKET ESTATE
This near new three bedroom home offers high quality designer finishes and is on a great quiet street. Whether you love being close to the local schools, shops or parklands, you will love the convenience this property has to offer.
Be quick to secure this property, it won't last long!
* Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
* Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and cook top
* Family and dining room flowing onto outdoor entertaining area
* Split system heating/cooling to living areas
* Central modern bathroom
* Remote control single lock up garage
* Open alfresco entertaining area complete with stainless steel fan.
* Pet & Child friendly fully fenced backyard
Located in Bellbird Park, close to all amenities including schools, shops and transport. Being still like new this property will not last long!
Booking an inspection is easy. You can book online using the booking button or alternatively contact property management on 0448 145 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Important* We recommend that you register your name and contact number for inspections so you are advised of any changes or updates regarding the property. Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Gallery Real Estate Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellbird Park
Lifestyle in Bellbird Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, remote garage, and fully fenced. 64A Trevor Street, Bellbird Park is perfect for the growing family.