64A Mertin Street,
Bourke, NSW 2840
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4248361
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Keep Your Cool
This well presented three-bedroom home is ready to welcome a new tenant. Offering renovated kitchen with butlers pantry and bathroom, open living areas, wood heating for the cooler months, ducted evap cooling and ceiling fans. Outside in the fully fenced garden is a secure carport, and a pool for when the going gets too hot.
- Three bedrooms
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Ducted cooling and ceiling fans
- Wood burning heater
- Secure yard with pool
****** TENANCY APPLICATION ******
Inspection by appointment only
This information has been obtained from our vendor(s) and third parties. We make no representations to its accuracy. All computer images, maps and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bourke
Lifestyle in Bourke
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bourke with plenty of room to move. 64a Mertin Street will be perfect for the growing family.