64A Mckenzie Way,
Embleton, WA 6062
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3074616
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING SPACIOUS 4 X 2 Double Storey Home in a Great Location!
This Home is in a great location close to Bayswater Waves, Galleria Shopping Centre, Toy Library, walking distance to Embleton Primary School, and within 10km radius from the City.
With so much space, this generous and spacious 4x2 will impress. The double-entry doors that opens into the large open-plan living area which incorporates a spacious kitchen with island bench.
More Features include:
• Large Kitchen with heaps of cupboard space
• Dining room
• Living area/Theatre Room
• Big electric oven, Gas stove
• Gas fireplace for those chilly nights
• Ducted evaporative throughout the home
• Generous size main bathroom downstairs
• Laundry, Toilet
• 2 Double size bedrooms downstairs, with Built in robes, one with built in TV on the wall.
• Under stairs storage
• Main bedroom with a huge walk in robe and cupboards
• Large ensuite with toilet
• Balcony off the main bedroom to unwind and enjoy the views
• Alfresco courtyard
• Bore is shared
• Side access for another play area
• 2 x clothesline
• Double lockup garage
To book a viewing Please contact Land Property Group on 9279 9888 or 0405 315 448.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Embleton
Lifestyle in Embleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 64A Mckenzie Way, Embleton before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how