6411/172 Edward Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4408349
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fourth story modern apartment with enviable views!
Located in the heart of Brunswick East's most popular development on the old Tip Top bread factory site, you will be blown away by the size, quality fixtures, not to mention uninterrupted views to Melbourne's east, and city lights to the south, from your fourth floor balcony.
This modern two bedroom apartment boasts ample natural lighting and comprises of:
- Floating timber floors
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Full security access for peace of mind
- Secure full size basement car park and storage cage (Not stacked parking space)
- open plan lounge/ dining room leading to sunny balcony
- Smeg appliances, full sized dishwasher, stone benchtops and ample draw/cupboard space
- breakfast bar for casual dining
- two double bedrooms, each with mirrored built in robes
- central bathroom incorporating large European laundry
- NBN ready
You will only have a short 3 minute walk to Lygon St's many restaurants and bars, as well as easy access to the extensive tram network that will have you in heart of Melbourne within 15 minutes!
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Brunswick East comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 6411/172 Edward Street, Brunswick East today!