6409/162 Ross Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW 2037
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4380834
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PLEASE WEAR FACEMASK AT INSPECTION
Furnished Modern One Bedroom Apartment in Maestro, Harold Park
This luxurious apartment is a part of the exclusive Harold Park community and offers a wonderful and convenient lifestyle.
It is only 2.5km from Sydney CBD; within metres from Jubilee Oval and Sydney's popular Tramsheds shopping and dining district with the convenience of public transports at door step via light rail and regular bus services.
Property features Include:
- Light filled open plan living and dining flows onto an outdoor balcony
- Designer stone kitchen is complete with Miele appliances including a gas cook top, exhaust, dishwasher, oven and microwave.
- Spacious bedroom with Built in wardrobes and floor to ceiling glass balcony windows to allow plenty of natural light.
- Balcony with relaxing view of the courtyard
- Luxurious bathrooms features stunning floor to ceiling tiles and beautifully appointed vanities
- Ducted air conditioning system
- Internal laundry with washer and dryer
***It is compulsory upon entering the property that you wear a face mask.
***The agent may determine the number of people at the property at any time
***All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules and maintain a distance of 1.5m from others at all times
***We urge you to use the hand sanitiser made available
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forest Lodge
Lifestyle in Forest Lodge
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 6409/162 Ross Street, Forest Lodge. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning.