64 Way Street,
Kilburn, SA 5084
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603567
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & Roomy 3-Bedroom Character Home in Kilburn
*AVAILABLE DATE: 15th October 2021
*THIS PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
*Strictly no pets.
This spacious character home in Kilburn is sure to please those after a clean & contemporary interior finish while not compromising on exterior space. Both the interior is painted a neutral white throughout as well as brand-new carpet. Bathroom has been modernised with new tiling without losing its original charm. This quaint home is waiting for its new owners. Dont delay register your interest now for viewing. This wont last.
Property features include:
- 3 good size bedrooms with high ceilings
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Decent size living and dining area
- Carpet and Laminate flooring
- Kitchen with gas cooker
- Large rear yard
- Secure Carport
- Separate Laundry facility
- Close to Prospect Shopping, Churchill Centre & many other amenities
- Walking distance to bus stops
**Tenant responsible for water usage and supply charges.
In these challenging times, Turner Real Estate has implemented a range of ways to view the property, knowing how important it is to love where you live.
Turner Real Estate is limiting the number of people attending opens at any one time. We also ask that you remember to bring a mask to all open inspections and check in at the door with our QR code.
If you're keen to inspect the property, we look forward to seeing you soon! You will need to register though, so that we can responsibly manage attendee numbers.
As soon as we have interest to view the property you will be contacted with an open inspection time. Please be assured that at the opens we will be observing strict hygiene practices and we will also be managing the number of people in the property, depending on the size, so please be patient with us - your health and safety is our priority.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kilburn
Lifestyle in Kilburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kilburn? 64 Way Street, Kilburn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.