64 Tourist Road,
East Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4533706
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly positioned 3 bedroom brick home featuring ample living spaces and a generous deck over looking the Toowoomba Rane. Ideally located within a short walk to The Range Shopping Centre, Picnic Point and Parklands.
-3 bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Carpeted lounge room
- Dining room features a wood fire place
- Additional family room
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large deck overlooking the Toowoomba Range
- Single spacious lockup garage with internal access
- Double carport
- Fully fenced backyard
You can now book in for an inspection of the property by clicking on the 'book an inspection time' button listed to the right of the property description. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.Or you can request a more suitable time.
You must enter your details to book an inspection time. If no-one registers for an inspection time, then the inspection may not proceed.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Toowoomba
Lifestyle in East Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in East Toowoomba with plenty of room to move. 64 Tourist Road will be perfect for the growing family.