Offers from $530 per week
64 Timberlane Drive,
Woodvale, WA 6026
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th May 2021
Rent ID: 3672648
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THIS IS IT!
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times dont suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says I cant find a suitable time or day and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
Situated in a fabulous location, this well-built 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home with a clever low-maintenance layout, is sure to impress!
- 4 bedrooms all with robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Main bathroom with separate bath
- No carpet and easy flooring throughout
- Double garage with shoppers entrance and back yard access
- Additional parking spaces to slip lane road
- Evaporative air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Front open lounge room
- Electric oven & gas stovetop
- Open plan kitchen meals and family area
- Separate laundry with outside access
- Spacious outdoor undercover area
- All outdoor are is paved with no grass
- Pets considered on application
Public and private schools, including the highly regarded and award-winning Woodvale Secondary College, abound in the Woodvale area and are located within walking and cycling distance or bus transport.
With multiple bus stops close by and plenty of parking at Whitford train station, the City, business centres and main areas of attraction are only a short trip away. Whitford Shopping Centre and Lakeside Joondalup Shopping are only a 10-minute drive and pristine northern beaches and café strips of the west coast drive, just a little further. You really are spoilt for choice in Woodvale.
Property Code: 25414
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woodvale
Lifestyle in Woodvale
You could be living at 64 Timberlane Drive, Woodvale before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.