$590.00 per week - Private appointments available
64 Roxborough Park Road,
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
$2,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4527161
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Friendly Residence - Excelsior Public School Catchment
Situated on a 1075m2 block and steps away from the soon to be opened aquatic centre and oval is this family residence.
Only a stroll to bus services & Castle Towers shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, Castle Hill train station, and falling into the highly sought after Excelsior Public School catchment. This home is ideally and enviably located.
- 3 bedrooms serviced by the master bathroom
- Functional configured family floor plan
- Updated modern stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Updated modern bathroom tiled to the ceilings
- Huge yard for the children and outdoor activities
- Carport facility adjacent to the corner block
- Moments from the Roxyborough Alfred Henry Memorial Reserve & soon to be completed aquatic centre.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Castle Hill
Lifestyle in Castle Hill
64 Roxborough Park Road, Castle Hill, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Castle Hill.