64 Rowley Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4267458
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stand alone brick house with large garden and Garaging
A beautiful home with large grounds and fully fenced. This 3 bedroom family home will not remain vacant for long.
Lots of room for your kids to run around and play. Lots of off street parking it also has a large family kitchen and is a cosy home.
Large garden area with Lock up garage
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 64 Rowley Street, Guildford before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.