64 Military Road,
Neutral Bay, NSW 2089
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3940834
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light filled home in great Neutral Bay location
This updated 3 bedroom has a good sized rear garden and front balcony and enjoys a mix of the modern and tradtional. It captures excellent natural light from its north rear position. Centrally located in Neutral Bay, very close to the Big Bear Shopping Centre and also close to the bus interchange for buses to many parts of Sydney.
- modern kitchen with stone bench tops and integrated dishwasher
- modern bathroom with bath
- high ceilings and timber floor boards throughout
- built-in robes to all bedrooms, good sized main bedroom
- combination of LED lighting and pendant lighting throughout
- separate laundry room
- provides a terrific alternative to a unit or townhouse
It has a surprisingly tranquil sun-filled rear garden, perfect for entertaining or kids to play. It is very large and private with great fencing which makes it secure.
Offers comfortable living within a stone's throw to buses, quick access to the city and the north, schools, cafes and the commercial precinct of Neutral Bay.
To arrange an appointment, please contact McMahons Point Real Estate on 029923 2611
Pets considered upon application.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Neutral Bay
Lifestyle in Neutral Bay
Picture yourself living at 64 Military Road, Neutral Bay. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: shed, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced.