64 Harvest Court,
Doncaster, VIC 3108
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4148643
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Commanding a gracious sense of privacy this home incorporates a light-filled open plan living area, designed to make entertaining easy, with generous terraces and decks to invite you outdoors.
Three bedrooms, downstairs is your master with ensuite and walk in robe, middle level features a generous kitchen/dining area fitted with Miele appliances (oven, rangehood and cooktop) and reconstituted stone bench-tops.
Other features include
- Oak timber floorboards throughout
- Generous storage
- Splite system A/C and heating to living/kitchen area and master bedroom
- Separate laundry with power room
- Double Garage
- Low maintenance garden
- Bus stop on your doorstep
- Close proximity to Aquarena and Ruffey Lake
Embrace your surroundings with only a 1km walk to Westfield shopping centre, local dining and easy access to the Eastern Freeway and Eastlink.
Please Note - Enter the development from 154 - 166 Williamson Road.
In line with Government regulations surrounding COVID-19, private inspections may occur with several prospective tenants at a time but social distancing is required so please be sure to maintain a respectful 1.5 metres from staff and other attendees. Please also note that masks are still mandatory indoors and must be worn at inspections.
Please email our friendly staff to arrange a viewing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doncaster
Lifestyle in Doncaster
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 64 Harvest Court, Doncaster. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.