64 Douglas Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st October 2020
Rent ID: 4118732
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two storey terrace
Currently under renovation with estimated completion date around 31 October.
Centrally located this home offers comfortable living throughout.
- Open plan living and dining areas
- Bedrooms with built-in robes
- Modern kitchen space with ample storage
- Dining area opening onto deck and courtyard
- Polished floors
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Office space in attic
All amenities nearby including city bound buses and train station, cafes, University, local shops & parks.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
64 Douglas Street, Redfern, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Redfern.