64 Coglin Street,
Brompton, SA 5007
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th October 2020
Rent ID: 3825394
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPEALING CHARACTER 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM COTTAGE. CLOSE TO THE CBD.
With the recent announcements from the World Health Organisation relating to COVID19, Bowmanmorse have implemented some extra measures to minimise the risk of exposure for our clients, the community and our team.
We require you to firstly view the property from the street - please do not approach the property or the occupants. If the property is still of interest then see the process below.
Please submit your application online via 1form - Under the present situation this is not binding. Your application will be processed and we will contact you to organise a time to view the property on a 1 on 1 basis.
This conveniently located 2 bedroom single fronted cottage is minutes from the CBD.
Situated in a quiet no through street the property features:
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
- Modern kitchen/living room
- Updated bathroom
- Split system r/c air conditioning
- Private rear courtyard
Sorry no pets.
To register your interest in arranging a viewing please or email email@example.com
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brompton
Lifestyle in Brompton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 64 Coglin Street, Brompton. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.