64 Cedar Crescent,
Kawungan, QLD 4655
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4376626
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT & TIDY HOME - POOL - SOLAR PANELS
This neat and tidy 3 bedroom plus study home is located in Kawungan. A perfectly central location that is walking distance to Kawungan State School & new daycare centre, Foodworks in Kawungan and a short drive to the CBD and Esplanade. The home features open plan living with A/C, master bedroom with ensuite and A/C, all bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-ins. There is also a 4th room perfect for a study. Fully screened entertaining area and 2 x water features to enjoy in the private back yard. Sparkling in-ground pool with another sitting area and includes a monthly service (tenant to pay chemicals). There are 3 x small water tanks and solar panels to help with the utility bills. Single garage on the house with remote access. Side access with double gates, shed is NOT for tenant use. Small pets are welcome on application.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION
1. Please visit the property on our website at www.raineandhorne.com.au/herveybay and select the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Once you have registered your details you will be automatically notified of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. You will also be notified of any new inspections if one was not available at the time of registering.
IMPORTANT: You must register to inspect the property. If there is no one registered for the viewing may not proceed. If there are no viewings for the property at the time of registering you must still register in order to be notified of the next inspection date and time.
*PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kawungan
Lifestyle in Kawungan
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 64 Cedar Crescent, Kawungan. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.