64 Blackburn Road,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4287482
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Perfect Blackburn Location
To register to inspect this property please click on the Request an Inspection button to view available times or contact our agent directly for other times.
Placed in a prime Blackburn location, this sensational 3 bed home in the Box Hill High School zone is simply unmissable!
Step inside to the quality timber floors, generous entry leading into a family room and dining area. The ideal family kitchen with timber cabinetry and quality Blanco/Dishlex appliances, including a dishwash. This cosy family home consist of a sunken private living retreat, spacious front main bedroom, all bedrooms with BIRs, renovated stone bathroom.
Extra features include:
Brand new curtains throughout
Immense garden and courtyard
Space at the rear for extra parking
Sizeable front patio
Youre only a short stroll to the scenic Blackburn Lake Sanctuary and Blackburn Station Village, as well as being close to Blackburn Primary School, St Thomas The Apostle Primary School, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, Blackburn South Shopping Centre, Morton Park, and buses.
FIREPLACE AND BOX AIR CONDITIONER EXCLUDED
**Please note, as the rent of this property is over $350 per week, the owner has the discretion to request a higher bond. This will be discussed at the time of application.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
We donate a portion of our fee from every property transaction to the Woodards Foundation to support people experiencing homelessness, family violence and social isolation.
4 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
64 Blackburn Road, Blackburn, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Blackburn.