64 Bennett Street,
Caversham, WA 6055
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3283855
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME INC LAWN MOWING ASSISTANCE!
Be quick to view this well presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home in Caversham. This family home is closely located to public transport, parks and Coles Caversham Shopping complex.
* Master bedroom with split system air-conditioning, ensuite and walk in robe
* 2nd bedroom with built in robe
* Good sized 3rd bedroom or study
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, built in pantry and dishwasher
* Open plan kitchen/dining area
* Separate open theatre or lounge room with split system air-conditioning
* Built in linen cupboard
* Spacious backyard with garden shed
* Lawn mowing assistance included
* Sorry no pets allowed
Please call LJ Hooker Midland on 9274 5555 to register your interest today to view this property.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS. THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED BEFORE ANY APPLICATION CAN BE SUBMITTED**
Please register your details online to arrange a viewing of this property.
If you are on our website press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site, you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry or go to our website. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You DO need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caversham
Lifestyle in Caversham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 64 Bennett Street, Caversham. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how