64/8 Rundle Street,
Kent Town, SA 5067
Rent ID: 4123633
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE CITY FRINGE
This two bedroom apartment is located on the third level within the sought after 'Brewery Complex'. Located just a short walk from parklands and City East End.
What we love about this home:
- Spacious open plan living area leading to your own private balcony.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Two double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom with separate bath tub and shower alcove.
- European style laundry.
- Secure undercover parking for one vehicle.
- Swipe card security access.
- On site amenities including an Indoor Pool, Spa and Sauna, and a Gym.
- Furnishings included in the photos can be included for the tenants use.
Just like living in your own quiet resort minutes from cafes, restaurants and boutique shops of Rundle Street and the ever popular Rundle Mall as well as Adelaide's range of parklands and Botanic Gardens.
Bond - $2,700
Pets - Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and group usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
If you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kent Town
Lifestyle in Kent Town
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Kent Town? 64/8 Rundle Street, Kent Town could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.