$550.00 per week application received
64/45 Rawson Street,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4333567
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Top Floor Penthouse Style Apartment
Inspect this large top floor penthouse style apartment.
Offering 3 balconies, city views, three bedrooms with built-ins, main with en-suite and private balcony. Bright and airy living and dining with air conditioned flowing out to deep balcony/terrace area. Granite gas kitchen with dishwasher, Two modern bathrooms. Internal laundry with extra w/c. Double lock up garage, security intercom. Walk to shops and station. Total size: 188 Sqm on title
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Want to live in Auburn? 64/45 Rawson Street, Auburn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.