64/45 Elvire Street,
Viveash, WA 6056
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2623179
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ducted air conditioning!!
LOOKING FOR LIFESTYLE, LOCK UP and LEAVE OR WANT TO BE CLOSE TO ST JOHN OF GOD HOSPITAL?
Relax in your patio, listen to the birds, enjoy the peace and tranquility; overlooking open space and cycle way, this lovely 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse is nestled in a highly sort after complex and offers a fully equipped GYM, 25m swimming pool, 2 spas, sauna, BBQ facilities and children's play ground; all within the grounds of this amazing secure complex and for tenants use at no extra cost to tenants.
* Spacious living
* Modern neutral decor
* 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
* Laundry and 2 separate toilets
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances
* Parking for two vehicles
* Ducted air conditioning
* Large patio area
* 25m lap pool
* 2 heated spas
* Gym and sauna
* BBQ facilities
* Children's playground
* Secure complex
* Close to transport, Midland Gate shopping centre and schools
* Close to Swan Valley and Wineries
* Close to the new ST JOHN OF GOD HOSPITAL
Reticulated easy care gardens, small rear patio area with lovely outlook and storeroom under main roof
Highly sought after area close to everything including Midland, Swan Valley, Shops, Public Transport, Schools, Hospital, Airports, Major Freeways and Perth CBD.
Pets may be considered on application.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Viveash
Lifestyle in Viveash
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 64/45 Elvire Street, Viveash. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how