64/996 Hay Street,
Perth, WA 6000
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Contact for Bond
Available 2nd March 2018
Rent ID: 128579
VIEWS, GYM, SPA BATH, POOL... EVERYTHING YOU NEED
The 'Ellement' building is centrally located in the CBD. The complex boasts secure access to the building, pool and gym area exclusive for resident's use, onsite building manager and secure garage parking for one car. Everything is at your finger tips, including a range of Japanese, Vietnamese food outlets and a cafe.
Situated opposite the QV1 complex, you have great access to many local eateries, pubs, shops and public transport links to get out and see the rest of Perth.
- Fully furnished and equipped
- 2 double size bedrooms with air conditioning
- Spacious & sleek open plan living/dining/kitchen area with air conditioning
- Bathroom features a shower over the luxurious spa bath
- Combo washer/dryer
- SPECTACULAR views over Perth & the River
-1x secure, allocated car bay
Get in quick to secure your viewing of this amazing home! Contact Loren today.
*Note: Please select the ‘Book Inspection Time’ button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Perth comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 64/996 Hay Street N A today!