64/604 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Available 7th May 2021
Rent ID: 4292252
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment with Lovely Views!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Well presented and drenched in natural light, this two-bedroom apartment is the perfect place to call home if you are looking for convenience, comfort and contemporary living.
We are excited to present you this stunning home featuring fantastic features and an excellent location just minutes away from everything you need! Apply today.
Heres what youll love:
- Wide windows offering ample sunlight and lovely views
- Contemporary kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, a cooktop, an oven and ample storage space sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport
But wait, theres more!
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ensuite off the master bedroom
- Seconds bathroom with quality fittings
- Open plan living and dining area
- Heating and cooling facilities
- Secure car parking
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Wesley College, Melbourne Grammar School, Mac Robertson Girls School
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Southgate, Emporium Melbourne, Pran Central Shopping Centre, and Melbourne Central close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: The Kettle Black, Cafe Gaia, French Wine Cafe, Supernormal, Rosco's @ Chevro, and Cinnamon's Sri Lankan Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Kings Domain, Fawkner Park, and Yarra Park, Albert Park, Royal Botanic Gardens
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
64/604 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.