63B Surrey Street,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$3,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4327415
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unique Duplex apartment in Converted Victorian Terrace
PROPERTY ID: 29445 (quote when calling)
This unique Victorian terrace has had the upper two floors converted into a spacious home with its own courtyard/lock up carspace and multiple balconies. The first floor opens into three huge rooms, all with built in wardrobes. The flexible floorplan allows one room to be used as a third bedroom or office.
Upstairs, the well proportioned living space is flanked by floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto a rooftop balcony offering outdoor dining and lounging opportunities with open views. This light and airy apartment is tucked away in a tree lined Surrey Street close to the desirable Rushcutters Bay, or enjoy trendy Victoria Street cafes and brasseries just moments away. Rear lane access with space for two cars.
- Circa 1880s terrace with modern fitout
- Period details
- Timber floors
- Air conditioned
- Multiple outdoor spaces
- Kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
- Steps from train and bus, shops and eateries
Whilst we do advertise Open Inspections, you will need to register by calling our offices to confirm.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
63B Surrey Street, Darlinghurst, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Darlinghurst.