63A Grey Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4366277
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE FAMILY!!
Private, rear two storey 4/5 bedroom home has quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- The heart of this home is the large open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- Kitchen has stone bench tops and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher. - Kitchen offers plenty of bench space and overhead cupboards plus a large walk-in pantry.
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to kitchen/living/dining area.
- Shoppers entry from the garage
- Large Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity basins, large shower, toilet and tiles to the ceiling
- Study/home office
- The laundry has extra storage space plus a second toilet.
- There are three additional BIG bedrooms upstairs all with mirrored built-in robes and additional room for bedroom furniture.
- Second living area with balcony...this space would be ideal for children's tv/study/playroom area or as a second living area.
- The main bathroom features a lovely free standing, deep bath tub.
- Large linen cupboard and third toilet.
- Low maintenance backyard with artificial lawn
- Extra large, double lock up garage easily fits two cars plus has more room for storage.
- Additional parking at front of property
Additional features include;
- Security cameras
- Stunning 600x600mm Porcelain tiles to the living areas. NO CARPETS!!
- 5 kilowatt inverter solar system with 21 panels.
- Easy access to Tonkin Highway
- Houghton Park is just around the corner.
- Close to Anzac Terrace Primary School & Hampton Senior High School.
- Close to the fabulous Charlies Continental Supermarket (5 minute stroll)
- Short drive to the gorgeous Swan Valley!!
Click Agent Enquiry,
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
63A Grey Street, Bayswater, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bayswater.