6314/172 Edward Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3930047
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious, secure and conveniently located
This light filled and generous third floor apartment located within The Seeds building complex, provides a convenient, easy lifestyle with cafes, restaurants and Barkly Square Shopping Square in walking distance and less than 4km's from the CBD and with the number 1 and 8 trams virtually at the doorstep. This spacious apartment offers a great opportunity for a couple or individuals sharing to move into a secure, sleek apartment with an abundance of storage plus basement parking.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with stone breakfast bar, dishwasher included
- Master bedroom with mirrored robes, full ensuite bathroom
- Second double bedroom with mirrored robes
- Main tiled bathroom
- Floating timber floors
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Private good sized balcony
- Remote control access to basement carpark and storage cage
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
6314/172 Edward Street, Brunswick East, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Brunswick East.