6310/172 Edward Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3220398
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning apartment in award winning development
This beautiful third floor east facing apartment is part of 'Tip Top' - a multi-award winning redevelopment of the historical Tip Top Bakery. Located less than 150m from Lygon Street, with an abundance of cafes and restaurants in easy walking distance and a tram at your doorstep, the development is an urban village comprising of six individual buildings with a true community feel, including communal vegetable patch.
Inside the apartment, you will find:
- floating timber floors
- open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and stone breakfast bar
- generous lounge room opening to sun balcony
- two genuine queen-sized bedrooms with mirror finish built in robes
- central bathroom and European laundry
- ensuite bathroom to Master
- reverse cycle heating and cooling
- security entrance
- remote control basement parking and large storage cage
Find yourself only 3.5km from the CBD, close to Barkley Square and Princes Park sporting precinct, along with easy access to both Eastern Freeway and Citylink. The Tip Top apartments have minimal tenancy turn over and opportunities to move into these fabulous apartments are rare, so don't miss out on your chance to secure your new home.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 6310/172 Edward Street, Brunswick East before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.