$485 to $500 per week
63 Willcocks Avenue,
Seaton, SA 5023
$2,910 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th October 2020
Rent ID: 4108648
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Solid Brick Home + Studio (Pets Negotiable)
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE:
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times. Alternatively, go to our website raywhitenorwood.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
Quietly nestled in a low traffic street and set amongst other quality homes, this home has been freshly painted throughout in bright neutral tones and offers 3 spacious double sized bedrooms, all with crisp floating floors. A spacious living room with abundant natural light provides a great spot to sit back watch the telly, while an adjacent family/dining room offers that valuable 2nd living area, complete with wet bar overlooking.
A traditional kitchen design boasts solid timber cabinetry, wide double sink with Pura Tap, wall oven and spacious walk-in pantry. There's heaps of room for a dining table, perfect for those who love to cook and entertain.
The home boasts 2 bathrooms. A traditional main bathroom with separate bath and shower also has a separate toilet adjacent, perfect for the residents, while a 2nd bathroom adjacent the kitchen provides powder room amenities for both guests and family members.
A wide rear verandah offers a great spot for outdoor relaxation, overlooking a large lawn covered rear yard with dedicated vegetable garden. A two-car carport with automatic roller door will accommodate the family cars, while an upgraded lined studio offers a great work from home area, perfect teenagers retreat, games room or 4th bedroom.
Great location across the road from a Willcocks Reserve with playground, open space and sporting equipment.
* Freshly painted
* 3 spacious bedrooms, all of double proportion, all with fresh floating floors
* Generous light filled living room with wall air-conditioner and gas heater
* Spacious family/dining with wet bar
* Bright eat in kitchen with skylight and ample room for a dining table
* Kitchen offering solid timber cabinetry, wide double sink with Pura Tap, wall oven and spacious walk-in pantry
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate main toilet
* 2nd bathroom with toilet and shower
* Walk-through laundry with rear access door
* Spacious rear verandah overlooking large backyard
* Large lawn covered backyard with established trees and vegetable garden area
* Upgraded lined studio with stove and sink, great as work from home office, retreat, games room or bed 4
* Two-car carport with auto roller door
* 2.47m ceilings
* Generous shed for garden storage
* Satellite dish installed
Delightfully located between the city and the beach and within easy reach of all amenities. Local shopping can be found at Westside Findon and Westfield West Lakes. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and associated medical services are also close by and there are plenty of parks and reserves in the local area.
Local schools include Findon High, Allenby Gardens and Flinders Park Primary, Lockleys North Primary and Underdale High School, with Seaton Park and Kidman Park Primary Schools also available. Public transport is at your doorstep on Grange Road.
Bond - 6 weeks rent equivalent
Pets - Negotiable
Lease Term - 12+ months
Water Charges - All water usage and water supply
Furniture - Unfurnished
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. To apply for this property online please go to www.tenantoptions.com.au
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, inclusions, exclusion, omission) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. As well as all parties must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Want to live in Seaton? 63 Willcocks Avenue, Seaton could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.