63 Westaway Crescent,
Andergrove, QLD 4740
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4121748
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Everything
Family home in Andergrove, walking distance to shops and primary / secondary schools.
Four bedrooms, main with air conditioning and built in robe. Air conditioning to living area and security screens throughout. Kitchen has lots of light and cupboard space, double lock up garage and fully fenced yard.
Pets considered on application.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE! OUR TENANT APPLICATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED DUE TO COVID-19 ***
1. TENANT APPLICATIONS TO BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO INSPECTION (via 1form or hard copy office application) please ensure all is in order with regards to your ID and references, if not this can delay your application process
2. WE WILL CONTACT YOU if you qualify for an inspection or not
3. After the inspection WE WILL CONTACT YOU if your application has been approved or not
** WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AS WE ALL NAVIGATE THE TIGHT RENTAL MARKET IN MACKAY AT THE MOMENT. **
* Please note that our office does not release keys for inspections. *
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Andergrove
Lifestyle in Andergrove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 63 Westaway Crescent, Andergrove. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.