63 Oreilly Road,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4502994
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect 3 Bedroom Family Home!
With appealing lifestyle & ultimate convenience, this property is set well in the heart of Tarneit, ideally situated so that Good News Lutheran School, Islamic College of Melbourne, Tarneit West Shopping Centre, park lands, tennis courts, child care centres, public transport and sporting facilities are suitably close.
Accommodation & Features:
- Master bedroom upstairs with en-suite, WIR & second bedroom with WIR
- Sparkling spacious main bathroom
- Open plan meals and living area
- Single car remote controlled garage with BIR
- Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Powder room & laundry downstairs
- Contemporary fittings throughout, down lights, quality window furnishings
- 3 split systems for year round comfort
Due to COVID-19 restrictions & Lockdown, online applications (1form on realestate.com.au or Tenapp from raywhitetarneit.com.au) will be accepted based on photos only, as in-person inspections cannot be carried out.
For more details, contact Marvin on 0451 652 324
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES **** By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your property appointment.
Photo ID Required at all inspections
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the Rental Provider or agent.
Please note that the photos are for illustration purposes only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 63 Oreilly Road, Tarneit is unfurnished and available to rent.