63 Mackellar Drive,
Boronia Heights, QLD 4124
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th April 2020
Rent ID: 1260816
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECTLY POSITIONED 3 BEDROOM HOME
This three-bedroom home is perfectly positioned back from the street providing that extra privacy feel.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Good size lounge and dining
- Separate living/family room
- Single lock up garage long driveway for extra parking
- Large fenced backyard for the kids to play
- Security screens throughout
- Pets considered upon application
- 5 minutes drive to Boronia Heights State School and Middle Road Shopping Complex
- Easy access to highways, major arterial roads and public transport
*****IMPORTANT INSPECTION NOTES*****
You are required to register for all Open Home Times. The cut-off is 2hrs prior to the appointment time. If you fail to register, we will not attend the property. Appointments can change without notice.
Applications will not be accepted after 4 pm on weekdays and 12.00pm on Saturdays. Applications can be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) to our office along with the required ID information.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, Ray White Browns Plains will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of publishing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boronia Heights
Lifestyle in Boronia Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 63 Mackellar Drive, Boronia Heights is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how