63 Fernhill Road,
Sandringham, VIC 3191
$6,735 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4737139
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prestige and Spacious Elegance
Sitting on 940 sqm approx. of land, one of Sandringham's finest 1940s homes which has its unique character, with a self-contained guest wing and a prestigious Fernhill Road address, this renovated spaciousness comes with a self-contained guest wing.
The lifestyle components of this residence are great, being just metres from the beach and close to Village cafes, stores, and the train station.
Five living and dining areas, four bedrooms, and a study are revealed over two stories of elegance, merging original refinement with contemporary flair.
The sensation of space and peace is exceptional, as it is surrounded by gardens with a pool and mature landscaping.
The well-designed zoning is the highlight of this home. With a parlour, big bedroom, and ensuite, a separate single-level wing is ideal for guests, adolescents, or an au pair.
A ground-floor bedroom and ensuite, a restored kitchen with large oven and pullout pantry, a fanlight and wrought-iron entry, an efficient open fireplace, and the charm that makes this a welcoming home are just a few of the impressive features.
Sandringham House, Sacred Heart Parish School, and the Royal Avenue tennis courts are all within walking distance
Under the current situation of the COVID-19, it is very important for us to keep our community safe and healthy. To prevent the spread of the disease, please note that during the inspection:
- You will have to wear a mask;
- You will have to inform us if you are in quarantine, have close contact with confirmed cases and have been overseas for the past 30 days;
- You will have to fill in the health declaration form before entering the property;
- We will not shake hand with you;
- Whenever possible, we will be keeping a safe social distance of 1.5 metres.
3 Open spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sandringham
Lifestyle in Sandringham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 63 Fernhill Road, Sandringham. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.