63 David Street,
North Booval, QLD 4304
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th May 2021
Rent ID: 3873451
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three bedroom family home on oversized 800m2 block!
**3D ONLINE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**
SCROLL THROUGH IMAGES TO ACCESS 3D TOUR.
This three-bedroom one-bathroom home is conveniently located in North Booval, well-presented with neutral coloured paint. This spacious and incredibly well-appointed family home offers exceptional value for its next tenants.
This large, lighted-filled open plan, family home offers three generous bedrooms (two with built-in robes), updated kitchen, huge fully-fenced backyard (ideal for families with kids) and air-conditioning.
What there is to love:
- Spacious, well-appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space, family-sized oven and dishwasher with dining room off the kitchen
- Open plan living appointed with split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes all with ceiling fans
- Light and bright bathrooms with separate bath and shower
- Single car garage with ample parking on the driveway
- Walking distance to Booval Fair Shopping Centre and Booval Train Station
- Located on an 800m2 level block
READY TO APPLY NOW?
Please copy and paste the below link into a new web browser & enter the street address to apply*: https://app.snug.com/apply/Propper
*NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Booval
Lifestyle in North Booval
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced, dishwasher, and split system. 63 David Street, North Booval is perfect for the growing family.