63 Centennial Drive,
The Ponds, NSW 2769
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd June 2021
Rent ID: 4443039
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New 4 Bedroom Family Home with Easy to Maintain Backyard and Covered Pergola
This magnificent house offers a contemporary designer finish and spacious flowing interiors. It also has an abundance of natural light and is located on a peaceful street in the Ponds.
- Ground floor with tiles throughout
- Spacious and sunlit dining and living area with LED downlights, flow to the backyard
- Contemporary kitchen with oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, and plenty of storage
- Spacious 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, master with ensuite and balcony
- Tiled bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Extra toilet downstairs
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Easy to maintain backyard and covered pergola, perfect for outdoor entertainment
- Internal access to the double remote lock-up garage, and 2 open space parking
- Short stroll to beautiful parkland.
- 5 minutes walk to Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School.
- Under 5 minutes walk to bus stop, bus T72, T74, T75 and 752 views Blacktown, Riverstone and Rouse Hill.
- Under 7 minutes drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Schofields, around 15 minutes drive to Blacktown, Box Hill, Bella Vista and Baulkham Hills.
Please contact Ron on 0423 337 808 for more information.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Ponds
Lifestyle in The Ponds
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 63 Centennial Drive, The Ponds before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.