63 Brockagh Drive,
Utakarra, WA 6530
$1,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 4063247
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious family home featuring ducted airconditioning, open family living, BIR's to bedrooms, gas hot water and cooking along with a double lock up garage.
Easy care gardens with fully enclosed rear yard.
pets are considered.
Take the time to go for a drive past the property to check out the street, suburb, shops and school if any. We recommend you do this prior to viewing the interior of the property.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY and to select your preferred inspection time click the button BOOK INSPECTION and enter your details to instantly register.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Utakarra
Lifestyle in Utakarra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
63 Brockagh Drive, Utakarra, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Utakarra.