63/8 Hordern Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd June 2020
Rent ID: 3147066
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
City fringe fully furnished apartment located a stroll from the best Victoria Park cafes and restaurants!
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern apartment in the contemporary EDGE Apartments complex is located within a few bus stops of the CBD and within a stroll to the caf precinct of Victoria Park.Be quick for this perfect rental opportunity!
Top 8 Reasons To Lease Me:
1. North-East facing apartment located in The Edge' luxury apartment building on the 4th floor;
2. Designer kitchen with stone benches, the latest European kitchen appliances including a gas cook-top;
3. Sun filled Master Bedroom with walk-in-robe and large ensuite bathroom;
4. Free-flowing living and entertaining area with sliding glass doors that open up to the entertainers balcony;
5. Split-system A/C to Master Bedroom and living area;
6. Enjoy a HUGE balcony with access from both bedrooms;
7. 5 star resort style facilities with gym, pool, sauna and entertainment facilities;
8. Located minutes walk away from Crown Burswood, Optus Stadium and Victoria Park cafes and restaurants!
PARKING: One secure, undercover car bay and one store room.
Electricity: Tenants to connect and pay 100% of Consumption.
Gas: Gas is billed via Strata and for Tenants to pay 100% of Consumption
Water: Water is included in the Strata Levies and for the Owner to pay
Internet: Tenant to connect to provider and pay for 100%.
Please contact our office to arrange your inspection.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact our Principal Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 63/8 Hordern Street, Victoria Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how