63/7 State Circle,
Forrest, ACT 2603
$3,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4142397
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN HOMES MADE EASY FOR YOU!!
To register for an open click BOOK INSPECTION on LJ Hooker Manuka, Allhomes & REA websites to select an open time or click EMAIL AGENT on Domain to enter your details and you will be emailed/text instantly with available open times.
For a private viewing, please contact Jasper Beelaard on 0405128840.
Unique brand-new three bedroom apartment in an unbeatable location! The exclusive 'Estate Complex' is just finished and built to the highest standards. This apartment is located on the second floor and the windows from the living room frame the outlook on Saint Andrews Church like a painting.
The open living area is light and bright with floor to ceiling windows and wooden floors. The kitchen is of the highest quality with stone benchtop and marble back-splash. The double Gaggenau oven, microwave and induction cook top are making preparing a meal a real treat. A dual Zone Wine Cabinet is completing this luxurious kitchen.
The master bedroom has a green outlook at the side of the complex. The generous ensuite has under tile heating, walk in shower with waterfall shower head and bathtub. A walk-in-wardrobe is the finishing touch.
The second bedroom comes with its own ensuite, built-in-robes and opens to the second balcony. The third bedroom has built-in-robes and has access to the second balcony as well. This bedroom is serviced by the third bathroom that can also be used by guests as a powder room.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite and third bathroom
- Bright and light, open plan lounge room with timber flooring
- Kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, stone bench tops, marble splash back
- Induction cooktop, dishwasher, 2 ovens, built in microwave with separate warming tray
- Allocated and locable fully climate-controlled wine storage
- Floor to ceiling doors to the under cover balcony overlooking Saint Andrews Church and Parliament house
- Dual ducted heating and cooling
- Full size separate laundry with dryer
- Video intercom
- 2 allocated car parks with large storage cage
- Double glazed windows
- Quality window furnishings on order
- 151m2 of internal living space and 22m2 of outside living space
The complex is designed to entertain family, friends and guests with an outdoor entertaining and BBQ area. Residents can book the wine tasting room in the complex to host events.
Located within walking distance from Parliament, Government Departments and close to embassies, Manuka and Kingston.
ACCESS FROM CANBERRA AVENUE, Empire Three (front).
Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
Open times are subject to change. Please ensure you have registered to the inspection time so you will be notified of any changes or cancellations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forrest
Lifestyle in Forrest
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 63/7 State Circle, Forrest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.