62 Wilfred Street,
Bargara, QLD 4670
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,080 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 501617
***APPLICATIONS CLOSED *** 3 BEDROOM BRICK HOME IN BARGARA
Pets on application. This 3 bedroom low set brick home is situated in the ever popular coastal community in Bargara. Outside pets on application. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and are carpeted. Living areas are tiled for easy cleaning. The property is fitted with ceiling fans throughout for comfortable living. For car accommodation there is a single lock up garage is attached to the house. For added secure storage space there is a lawn locker in the backyard. To allow the cool coastal breeze throughout the home is fitted with security doors and windows with screens. The property has a fully fenced rear yard.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy. You can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located towards the top, below this properties availability date (or below this text)
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time. You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
:: HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION 24 HOURS A DAY
1. Simply click the BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME' button and select a time
2. When you book you will receive INSTANT confirmation of your inspection time
3. Our Open Home Manager will meet you at the property at the appointed time
4. DO NOT MISS OUT.BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME NOW!
Tenancy Applications can be submitted subject to viewing the property
Tenancy Applications will generally be approved within 48 hours (Monday Friday)
The information provided is for general information only and potential applicants/tenants should make their own enquires to satisfy themselves of any matters or property fixtures.
:: OFFICE HOURS: Monday Friday 8.30am - 5pm
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bargara
Lifestyle in Bargara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bargara could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 62 Wilfred Street, Bargara today!