62 Torrens Road,
Renown Park, SA 5008
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4364961
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY HOME CLOSE TO THE CITY
Within close proximity to the city, the 3 bedroom property boasts
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Built in wardrobe in 2nd bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Enclosed rear yard
- Separate laundry
- Lock up garage with inside access
- Security shutters
With only a short stroll to the train into the city and all other amenities, this is a must to inspect. So call Jarryd today on 0401 349 245 to arrange a time to inspect. Security system not included.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Renown Park
Lifestyle in Renown Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 62 Torrens Road, Renown Park is unfurnished and available to rent.