62 Sutherland Street,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4327309
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING ENTERTAINER with POOL & LAWN MAINTENANCE INCLUDED
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Providing tranquil views over the Urban Forest Reserve, this four-bedroom, two-bath home combines gracious living with an enviable entertaining lifestyle.
We are excited to present you 62 Sutherland Street - surrounded by grasslands, walking tracks and reserves, this Malvern East beauty is a hard one to miss!
Heres what youll love:
- The BBQ kitchen, deep decking, a games room cabana beside the glass-fenced solar-heated magnesium pool is perfect for spending quality time with friends and family
- Enjoy your morning cup of coffee or evening cocktails from the lovely balcony extending off from the master bedroom
- Located close to schools, shops, parks and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in three bedrooms
- Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, dressing area and ensuite, angling out to the parkland with a private balcony and plantation shutters
- Third bedroom upstairs can easily be converted into a study
- Two stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
- Formal lounge and dining room with Art Deco detailing
- Well equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a gas cooktop, an oven and ample storage space with pool views
- Timber flooring
- Ducted heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Roof storage facilities
- Off-street parking
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: De La Salle College - Holy Eucharist, Murrumbeena Primary School, Malvern Valley Primary School, Solway Primary School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Carnegie Central, Chadstone - The Fashion Capital, and Woolworths Carnegie North close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Jake & the Beans Talk, Phoenix Park Cafe, Tailored, The Nude Duck Cafe, Ped's Kafé Thai Restaurant, Paradai Thai Restaurant, SOWL Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Sydare Reserve, Boyd Park and Treyvaud Memorial Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with outdoor entertainment, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. 62 Sutherland Street, Malvern East is perfect for the growing family.