$500 pwHow much could you borrow for this?
62 Somerly Drive,
Clarkson, WA 6030
Rent ID: 4728158
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & low maintenance
Don't look any further..a neat and tidy, low maintenance home ideally located close to a major shopping centre, pubs and restaurants, schools, public transport, parks and walkways, and not too far to the local beaches by vehicle.
The home contains 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas (separate lounge/theatre) with open-plan spacious kitchen/dining/family area.
* Inside features include carpeted floors throughout leading through to an open-plan living area - and to all 4 bedrooms.
Some features include two wall mounted reverse cycle air-conditioners, vertical blind window treatments, BIRs to all bedrooms, good size kitchen with quality appliances, gas heating point and more.
* Outside features include easy care paved courtyard, auto reticulation to front lawn and garden, and a double driveway leading to double lock-up garage (with auto door). The home is on a manageable 375 sqm block, minutes by vehicle to Ocean Keys Shopping Centre, Clarkson Rail Station, both primary and high schools, parks and walkways, and other major services.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy. Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today! Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clarkson
Lifestyle in Clarkson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
62 Somerly Drive, Clarkson, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Clarkson.