62 Leeward Avenue,
Eglinton, WA 6034
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2036927
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Make this your family home!
Be the first to view this beautifully presented family home.
This home features 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 bathrooms, Large open plan living area, generous sized kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, water point for your fridge, and stone bench tops throughout. Combine all of this with a stylish and comfortable family home that has been tastefully styled throughout makes this a very special opportunity not to be missed!
- 5kW Solar Panel System
- Separate front Media / Lounge Room, with gas bayonet points
- Large main living area and meals area both with quality tiles and high ceilings, LED Light fittings, gas bayonet point
- Fantastic kitchen that includes, stone bench tops, extra-large fridge space with water point and 900mm stainless steel cooktop and oven
- Large Master Bedroom, quality carpets, ducted air con throughout the entire home (top of the range). Big walk in robe
- Beautiful Master En-suite, with separate toilet, double basins
- Laundry has additional storage
- Bedrooms 2/3/4 are all ample sized and include built in robes with AC Vents
- Outside there's a HUGE fantastic alfresco with gas bayonet point for your winter entertaining and summer BBQ
- Double garage with handy shoppers entrance.
- Fully reticulated garden beds and grass front and easy care rear gardens
Pets will be considered
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eglinton
Lifestyle in Eglinton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Eglinton includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 62 Leeward Avenue, Eglinton today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how