62 Hereford Street,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4153731
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Federation Terrace Turned Apartment Complex!
Situated in the flourishing City side suburb of Glebe, these newly renovated homes incorporate stylish finishes complete in a federation setting.
Cleverly designed, these charismatic terraces have been converted into bespoke, self-contained 1 bedroom apartments. Complete with all amenities and set in a secure complex with access to a sun filled entertainers courtyard.
- Original ornate design with contemporary finishes
- A kitchen with quality appliances, fridge and ample cupboard space
- Good sized living area
- Bedroom with built in robe
- Modern bathroom
- Fully renovated throughout
- Ornamental fire places in select apartments
- Access to a coin operated shared laundry
- Access to a large sunny courtyard
Offering affordable living in the heart of one of Sydneys most sought after hubs, this one is not to be missed!
Pets: will be considered upon application
Parking: not included
Laundry: coin operated
Bohemian and funky by nature, Glebes one of Sydneys proudest neighborhoods. Being only moments from the City CBD makes this suburb the perfect mix of suburban and city culture.
Broadway shopping centre (which features supermarkets, cinema kmart and specialty stores) is only moments down Glebe Point Road and thats not to mention the array of pubs, bars and eaterys Glebe has to offer.
Approx. 10min to the Sydney CBD and Central Train Station with buses on your doorstep.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Glebe is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 62 Hereford Street, Glebe.