62 Glen Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st October 2021
Rent ID: 4554429
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE - CLICK BOOK INSPECTION TIME BUTTON OR CONTACT AGENT.
** The property will be having a full interior paint around week of the 4th October. We will update availability date as soon as we have this from the painters, however, expected to be available from mid to end of October **
Two bedroom charming Queenslander cottage in Kelvin Grove in a perfect location, close to schools, daycare, transport, the RBWH. Located just minutes from the shops and cafes of QUT Urban Village, and Newmarket Village, all less than 4kms from the CBD.
This unique character property will tick all the boxes - featuring two good sized bedrooms, both with new air conditioners, master with built in robes, and recently renovated kitchen with dishwasher, and bathroom. There is a lovely back deck, perfect for alfresco entertaining, a charming front verandah, and driveway parking for 2 cars.
* Pretty and petite original circa 1900 Queensland cottage
* Liveable, lovable updated to 21st century
* Modern open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
* Air Conditioning in both bedrooms
* Covered back deck, charming front verandah
* Quiet, desirable location in inner city Kelvin Grove
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY - Arranging inspection is easy!
You can access the appointment page by clicking the BOOK INSPECTION TIME button or clicking on the EMAIL AGENT or CALL AGENT links.
Once an inspection time is booked, you will INSTANTLY be informed of inspection times, updates, cancellations or changes for your appointment. If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
1 Car port
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 62 Glen Street, Kelvin Grove is unfurnished and available to rent.