62 Garragull Drive,
Yarrabilba, QLD 4207
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3819887
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
EXCELLENT BLOCK WITH SO MUCH TO OFFER!
To apply for this property online please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au
Be quick to secure this fantastic addition to the market. A great family sized home with an enormous backyard is rarely offered!
62 Garragull Drive presents:
* A big 630sqm block located in the "South Village" amongst the many walking trails and parkland that Yarrabilba provides
* Light filled, open plan kitchen and living areas, equipped with split-system air-conditioning
* A separated, carpeted lounge room is tucked just off to the side the main hub of the home
* The kitchen boasts ample cupboard and bench space, stainless steel appliances, electric cooking and a dishwasher
* A well appointed alfresco entertaining area overlooks the entire backyard
* Four bedrooms each feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans
* The master bedroom is air-conditioned for ultimate comfort and utilizes it's own ensuite and walk-in-robe with great hanging and shelf space
* Two bathrooms, the second positioned at the other end of the home servicing the remaining bedrooms
* 2 car remote garage
* Fully fenced
* Smart wired home connected to the estates fibre network for Pay TV, phone line and internet connections
Please dont hesitate to contact our office to discuss this property further. Alternatively you can book your inspection directly by using the Book Inspection button or Email the Agent.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometres from the M1 motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queenslsand's natural beauty.
Yarrabilba is a booming development positioned centrally between Brisbane and the Gold Coast. The estate has already become a vibrant community and is appealing to families of all calibers.
Yarrabilba facilities include:
Yarrabilba Vet Clinic
Bridgestone Tires and Auto
Thom & Anns Cafe
Yarrabilba Coffee Hub
Jimbos Fish and Chip
Golden Lor Chinese
Yarrabilba State Primary school
St Clare's Catholic Primary school
Sparrow Child care Centre
Harmony Child care Centre
Health and Fitness-
Yarrahealth Skin clinic
Yarrahealth GP Clinic
Yarrahealth Day Clinic and Specialist Centre
Terry White Chemist
Live Fit Yarrabilba (GYM)
Parks and recreation-
Yarrabilba sporting fields and tennis courts
2 fenced Dog parks
Park Run Australia Yarrabilba run
Darlington Park with water play area
Public gym equipment parks
And so many more
Why not call this growing community Home!
*Please note: a member of our team must be present at any time a property is inspected whether inside or out, these are private property and viewings are to be scheduled with an agent from our office. Anyone found to be at the property without an agent present will be considered to be trespassing and may face further legal actions and are not covered by insurance. See information above for how to contact our office for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yarrabilba
Lifestyle in Yarrabilba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 62 Garragull Drive, Yarrabilba is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how