62 Clifton Street,
Balwyn North, VIC 3104
$2,824 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116485
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$650/week Four Bedroom Two Bathroom Two Garage Garden entertainer In Family-ideal Setting!
Quietly positioned on generous land just moments to Koonung Creek parklands, playground and popular St Bridget's Primary School, this fantastic family home offers a classically comfortable family setting amidst lushly private north gardens. Light and bright, this stunning home will appeal to families for its welcoming surrounds and touch of country-in-the-suburbs.
• Generous four bedrooms including huge upper master bedroom with French doors to sunny deck plus two bedrooms and two WCs
• Elegant formal lounge is adjacent to a formal dining area + large fireside family living/dining
• A well-equipped and quality-fitted immaculate kitchen adjacent to a lovely family meals area which overlooks onto the rear garden
• Gas ducted heating and split system air conditioning provides the ultimate in comfort, all year round for the whole home
• Outside a gas-plumbed BBQ, dining terrace amidst this picturesque north setting + under-house storage and large double carport
• Walk distance to Boroondara Primary and pre-school within Balwyn High School Zone(STSA)
• Conveniently located near a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Within close proximity to St Bridget's Primary Schools,Balwyn East Village,Balwyn North and Greythorn Shopping, Leigh Park, Koonung Creek Reserve and walk/bike trail, Westfield Doncaster, Park + Ride, Heide Museum of Modern Art, Hays Paddock, golf courses, bus and tram services and the Eastern freeway, an inspection is sure to be impressive.
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn North
Lifestyle in Balwyn North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Balwyn North could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 62 Clifton Street, Balwyn North today!