62 Burbank Drive,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4262276
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Street Front Residence!
Please register for each inspection for priority access and to inform our agents of your attendance. This will ensure you are kept up to date with any information regarding the property and any changes or cancellations of inspection times. To be kept informed of future inspections, please click on contact agent and submit your details.
***If you, or anyone you've been recently in contact with has been sick, is currently sick or has any symptoms, please advise us prior to any private inspection. A live video inspection may be available. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.***
Welcome to this near new, low maintenance, luxury home, positioned perfectly with an array of features. Situated in a quiet position is this near new well designed residence that is sure to impress! There is so much to love about this contemporary home that's crafted with quality and dressed to impress. Making an immediate, fashionable statement with its warm timber floors that flow gracefully throughout the downstairs sun-kissed open-plan living, there's not a corner of this stunning property that fails to delight.
Further highlights and additions include:
- Elegant Kitchen with State of the Appliances
- Luxury of Three Full Bathrooms
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms. Master with WIR and remaining two bedrooms with BIRs
- Huge Open Plan Living Area
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Heating & Cooling
- Full Sized Family Laundry
- Remote Roller Door Garage with Internal Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Plush New Carpet
- Security Doors on Front & Back Doors
- Landscaped Front & Rear Yards complementing the Low Maintenance Lifestyle!
All this within moments of Public Transport, Local Shops, Schools & Facilities. This is not just a property but a lifestyle!
Inspection WILL impress!
Photo ID is required for entry at all open for inspections.
For the speediest response to your application please use 1Form. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, payslips and bank statements for each applicant. An inspection is required prior to any application being processed. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.
COVID Safe policy applies - please see photo attached or our website: rata.harcourts.com.au/Home/covid-policy
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Reservoir includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 62 Burbank Drive, Reservoir today!