62/54 Vernon Terrace,
Teneriffe, QLD 4005
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100960
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Charming woolstore apartment
Prepare to be impressed by this exceptional apartment located in Brisbane's most sought after Woolstore building, Winchcombe Carson. The beautiful high vaulted ceilings, polished timber floors, warehouse windows and red exposed brickwork provides the perfect modern touches with old world charm. Take advantage of the prime location and embrace the lifestyle this enviable apartment offers.
- Stunning air-conditioned open plan living and dining area adjoining the kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with ample bench and storage space, stainless steel appliances and 5 burner gas stove
- Beautiful master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom with exposed brickwork and built in robe
- Spacious main bathroom with bathtub and laundry area
- Secure access to building
- Underground secure car park
- Complex has excellent outdoor entertainment areas including an inground Pool, BBQ area and lush landscaped gardens
Conveniently located in the bustling suburb of Teneriffe, this apartment is surrounded by vibrant restaurants, bars, cafes and shopping hot spots. As well as lush parklands along the Brisbane river and easy public transport options, you will find the perfect mix of entertainment and relaxation to enjoy.
Winchcombe Carson is the oldest surviving Woolstore in Queensland, this attractive Federation era design building has kept the original wool bale tunnels, brick work, wool scales and heavy hardwood doorways where possible. As such this apartment is in an aesthetically striking building and is at the leading edge of contemporary style. The building was heritage listed in 1992.
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising. Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Teneriffe
Lifestyle in Teneriffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Teneriffe includes reverse cycle air-conditioning, air-conditioning, and pool. Apply to rent 62/54 Vernon Terrace, Teneriffe today!